10 Apps to Further Boost Your Tech-Savvy
In this era of smartphones and mobile apps, communication, research, and other daily tasks are made simpler, faster, and more efficient. For the woman who’s always on the go, here are some app recommendations that we believe could help you become even better at what you do:
Whether you’re a mother, a business owner, or a member of a team, it’s important that you’re able to maximize your time every day. It takes a lot of discipline and thankfully, these apps can help:
1. 30/30 – Stop feeling overwhelmed with the dozens of things demanding your attention. Set timers for tasks with the help of the 30/30 app and manage your work cycles better.
2. Timeful – Keep track of things you need to get done from exercising to your water intake.
Notes and To-Dos
Take notes like a pro and keep them all in one place with these apps:
3. Evernote – The great thing about Evernote is that it pretty much does everything for you, from storing your notes, saving web pages and emails, scheduling, and even scanning images and PDFs. The app syncs to your computer, phone, and other devices.
4. TeuxDeux – TeuxDeux is an intuitive note-taking app with a pretty simple interface that allows you to list down to-dos and tick them off as you complete them. Easily put recurring tasks on repeat and all items you’re unable to complete are rolled off to the next day.
5. Dragon Dictation – Dragon Dictation saves you time from typing emails or texts. Simply use the voice feature to dictate and send a message, or even a tweet!
Budgeting and Finance
The most successful women are on top of their game when it comes to their finances. Track your bills and never go over the budget with these simple finance and budgeting apps:
6. Mint – Pay all your bills on time and budget for major expenses. Mint also allows you to track all your financial accounts and investments all in one place.
7. You Need a Budget – This app is a strong favorite because it operates on a few simple rules: Give every dollar a job, embrace your true expenses, roll with the punches, and age your money. It comes with a delightful category-based interface and allows for reallocation while helping you get your finances in order for the long term.
Be smarter and healthier with these lifestyle apps:
8. Pocket – Ever wanted to show someone a nice article you read but forgot where you found it? Pocket allows you to save articles, videos, and content for later consumption. You can even access your saved content even without Wi-Fi.
9. Snapguide – Imagine there’s an app that tells you everything you need to know, from what to wear to how to start a vertical garden. Now stop imagining because Snapguide is the life hack app you’ve been waiting for.
10. Seven – If you’re too preoccupied with stuff that you can hardly squeeze in some time to exercise, the app guides you through high-intensity workouts that help you focus on specific areas. Stay fit and healthy—and all it takes is 7 minutes daily!
Now is a great time to be a career woman. Business and career opportunities are endless and with the help of technology, pursuing your professional goals while living a more balanced and fulfilling life is no longer impossible. Download these mobile apps and tell us about your favorite!